Your benefits with SPORTFIX Slotted Channel
The SPORTFIX Slotted Channel provides discreet and reliable surface drainage for running tracks. The drainage system can be used on the straight track (with upstand) as well as in the curved area (without upstand). It’s made of recycled polypropylene (PP) which guarantees an excellent durability and resistance to environmental influences.
- Can be used with SPORTFIX PRO or SPORTFIX STANDARD
- KTL-coating to ensure a perfect join with the running track surface
- EPDM slots that are easily opened using a screwdriver once the track surface has been laid
- Optional one-sided or double-sided lateral openings for a second drainage level
- The addition of access points (trash boxes) for easy maintenance
- Aluminium curbing or white PVC running track boundary can be used in combination with SPORTFIX Slotted Channels
- Drainage system meets World Athletics guidelines
The HAURATON Product Finder
Find the right product for your project, information for your planning, tender texts, product illustrations, technical drawings and CAD data etc.
Combination items include channel base and cover. Use the filters (nominal width, load class, etc.) to narrow down your selection.