Your benefits with RECYFIX POINT
RECYFIX POINT collects surface water at the lowest point of the catchment area and discharges it reliably into underground networks. Manufactured from 100% recycled composite, the system comes with preformed inlet and outlet connections. The point drainage system is capable of coping with loads up to C 250 and various gratings are available according to EN 1433. RECYFIX POINT is stable enough to withstand moderate car traffic.
- Manufactured from durable and resistant modified polypropylene
- Gratings in ductile iron: star design or longitudinal bars and mesh grating in galvanised steel
- Lightweight unit for easy transportation, handling and installation
- Easy cleaning and maintenance: removable mud buckets prevent blockages
- Various connection options to any type of pipework
- Withstands a range of temperature differences and UV radiation
The HAURATON Product Finder
Find the right product for your project, information for your planning, tender texts, product illustrations, technical drawings and CAD data etc.
You are in the category „“. There are no matching products to your selection here. You may find suitable products for your specific search in another category.
There are no matching products for your selection. Please select other filters in the product finder.
Manufactured from 100% recycled material, RECYFIX products carry the Blue Angel environmental label, a recognised award in Germany for resource-saving use of materials. The channels are PVC-free and are fully recyclable following lifetime use.