- Channel can be manufactured galvanised or stainless steel and composite
- Perforated round or square grating or longitudinal slotted bar design possible
- Accessories: inspection box, pipe connector, end cap and corner elements
- Channel wall can be perforated on one or both sides
- Significant increase in laying capacity due to individual lengths of up to 3 meters
- A 15 – D 400 loading class can be implemented, depending on technical design
High-quality materials give HAURATON’s individually manufactured channels their unique appearance and reliable performance.
Customised stainless steel channels are made of stainless chromium-nickel steel in material grades 304 (V2A) and 316 (V4A) which ensures the systems are corrosion-resistant.
The galvanised steel slotted inlet has gone through the process of hot-dip galvanising to ensure long term corrosion protection and protection against considerable stress loads.
Corten steel is a steel alloy that is characterised by high resistance to weathering. Its surface is coated with a particularly dense layer of iron oxide, which is responsible for its high rust resistance. It acts as a barrier layer and gives the product the desired rust-red appearance.
In addition to the steel material, the appearance of the drainage system can be individually adapted to aesthetic requirements. Different finishes include sandblasted, brushed, polished, glass bead blasted, pickled or coated.
Reference with customised slot channels
Specially manufactured slotted channels have been utilised on a range of projects where surface drainage needs to meet certain design requirements.