What are the special features of RECYFIX?
The raw material for RECYFIX channels comes from recycled goods used in everyday life, such as packaging, freezer bags and disposable plastic bottles, thus conserving valuable resources such as crude oil and reducing waste mountains to protect the environment. RECYFIX channels are also PVC-free and can be fully recycled following lifetime use.
The use of recycled composites in the production of RECYFIX linear drainage systems has achieved the prestigious Blue Angel eco-label, a recognised award in Germany for resource-saving use of materials. Products carrying the Blue Angel label are certified as being environmentally friendly and reliably considered to help reduce pollution.
Capable of coping with different environmental influences, the polypropylene drainage channel retains its appearance even when different environmental influences are present (e.g. frost, de-icing salts, UV light and chemicals). They are 100% corrosion-free and can provide permanent reliable surface drainage.
All channels can easily be manoeuvred, transported and installed without any heavy lifting machinery. They comply with single-man-lift which makes for efficient and cost-effective handling on-site.
RECYFIX has exceptional strength and durability as it can withstand dynamic forces and high traffic loads up to an F 900 load class.
Your benefits with RECYFIX channels
- Environmentally friendly – channel body produced from recycled composites, polyethylene/polypropylene (PE-PP); 100% recyclable
- Water resistant (0% absorption)
- Superior resistance – retains its shape when compressed
- 2% carbon black added for UV stability (DIN 19580/ EN 1433: 2002)
- Corrosion-free and no risk of oxidation
- High-strength and low-weight properties; easy handling on-site and no heavy lifting equipment required
- Channels can be worked easily on-site (cut, drilled etc)
- Low weight and impact resistant units ensure quick, easy and cost-effective transport, handling and installation
- Pre-assembled units; quick and simple installation
- Compliance with health & safety regulations on-site (single-man-lift)
- High-level of resistance to chemicals, fuels/oils, frost, de-icing salts, corrosives and UV radiation
- Temperature stable; climate operating temperatures from -30°C to +80°C and beyond
- Safe and reliable system for pedestrians and vehicles
- Numerous gratings and designs available in different materials such as; ductile iron, composite, galvanised or stainless steel, including the award-winning FIBRETEC design
- Narrow slot width available for pedestrian areas
- High-capacity channel systems available
- A 15 – F 900 loading class according to DIN EN 1433
- Available in 6 different nominal diameters from 100mm to 400mm
HAURATON specialists are happy to advise you on the correct selection of RECYFIX products for your project. They can also assist with value engineering, hydraulic sizing and design, through to installation support on-site. Get in touch for specialist advice and support.