Filter substrate channel for effective treatment of polluted surface water.
- CARBOTEC 60 filter substrate is characterised by a high carbonate content and good binding of dissolved heavy metals and retention of ultra-fine particles (0.006 to 0.060 mm)
- Long maintenance intervals: first inspection after 10 years (depending on local conditions) with only the filter cake needing to be removed/refilled with the substrate.
- Efficient treatment of TSS (total suspended solids) 99.5%, TPH (total petrol hydrocarbons) 99.9%, 99.8% zinc and copper.
- Ideal for use in heavily built-up areas and surfaces subject to traffic: Lower land consumption allows more usable building area.
- Featured in the CIRIA SuDS Manual C753 under chapter 14: proprietary treatment systems: for developing a resilient, robust and assured SuDS schemes.
- Approved by German Institute for Building Technology (DIBt) Z-84.2-7
The HAURATON Product Finder
You are in the category „“. There are no matching products to your selection here. You may find suitable products for your specific search in another category.
Installation and maintenance of the filter drainage channel
DRAINFIX CLEAN combines low installation costs for stormwater treatment with maximum safety for traffic areas. The installation is extremely simple, the only additional components is the filter substrate and pipe connection which are inserted into the channel.
Easy installation with the FASERFIX SUPER channels
Made of highly resistant PEHD plastic
For an efficient filtration for pollutants
For reliable maintenance of the filling level
Time savings with the SIDE-LOCK boltless locking system
Long maintenance intervals
The maintenance of the drainage system is very minimal given the time the layer cake will build up. Only when the retention space is filled up to 1/3 of the way, will the filter cake need to be removed. If necessary, the filter substrate can be refilled back into the system. With long maintenance intervals of up to 10 years (depending on local conditions) this makes for a simple and cost-efficient rainwater treatment system.
The components at a glance
Following treatment by the DRAINFIX CLEAN system, there is the option of connecting to a sewer.
A seepage line can be laid parallel to the DRAINFIX CLEAN channel, into which the water is discharged after cleaning.
Especially in urban areas, the wastewater from the streets can be effectively treated and subsequently used for tree watering.